Monday, September 6, 2010

Bureta Physiotherapy comes onboard


I am very pleased to announce that I have recently gained the support of a new Sponsor Bureta Physiotherapy.

Bureta Physio are my local physio provider, and were responisble for getting me back on my feet after my hip injury last year. They have also been fantastic in keeping all the niggles that come with training under control. It is a very exciting partnership for me as it comes as their newly renovated clinic is completed. Bureta Physio will now have a larger gym where I can work on specific muscle strenthening and imbalances. I will also be able to utilise new staff member Diego - an olympic qualified sports massage therapist and fitness trainer - working in both these roles, including both one on one and two on one personal training, small group classes of box fit, circuit training, weight loss, bootcamps and abnominal and back classes.

The newly renovated clinic is to be completely finished by mid September. With it comes an ability to focus on not only sports physiotherapy with silicon coach setup etc but also overall health and wellbeing and injury prevention which makes it a perfect fit for my self.

Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment