Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Sponsors


Well as I said a couple of blogs ago there was some big news coming.

This is it.

I am very please to announce that I have obtained title sponsorship from ENZA International Kiwifruit brands.

It is a very exciting time for me having a organisation as Kiwi as ENZA supporting me in my journey to the Ironman World Champs in Kona and beyond. ENZA is Group of Turners and Growers who also are responsible for brands such as Jazz Applesand Bonita Bananas, the later is a name that is very previlant in the sport of Ironman.

I am going to be represtning the ENZA Kiwifruit brands of ENZA RED, ENZA GREEN AND ENZA GOLD. As i said before this is pretty cool, cause how much more kiwi can you get than ENZA and Kiwifruit. The later of course has great significance to my home Region of the Western Bay of Plenty, which is known as the Kiwifruit caital of the world.

I am really looking forward to represnting ENZA Kiwifurit and Turners and Growers in my racing both in New Zealand and around the world over this next year.

1 comment: